New SB2209 from BTT.
- Direct fit to your Voron stealhburner.
- Parts cooling fan and extruder fan can run at 5v or 12v or 24v.
- Support Pt1000 and PT100 2 wires or 4 wires
- Support vast range of probes, inductive, passive, bltouch, 5v, 12v, 24v
- Umbilical cable included. No need to buy extra wires.
- All terminal crimps and connectos included. No need to buy extra.
- Board is flashed by us with canboot and klipper
How to wire the board?
How do I connect the Board?
If you have a BTT Octopus there is a guide to connect this can toolhead directly to the RJ11 of the board using a bridge mode.
Although we recommend to leave it alone (it’s too much complicated) and use a middleman such as U2C that we also sell. The U2c is like an interpeter that will convert and read the CAN data. U2c connects via USB-C to the RPI and the can toolhead board can be connected to the U2C via 4 cables only.
This means that you will reduce your cable harness from 17 cables to 4 cables only!
How to identify uuid?
~/klippy-env/bin/python ~/klipper/scripts/canbus_query.py can0
Do I need to flash anything?
No. We sell all of our boards pre flashed with canboot and klipper
We flashed this board with can bus speed baud rate set at 1000000 (all orders before 9th of june were flashed at 500000)
Please Note: this product will not be sent in the original package but instead in a clear zip pouch bag.
What do you need to upgrade to a CAN setup?