Designed and open-sourced by bartlammers aka BLAMM! the Daylight on a Stick is a chainable 24V LED bar and gives the illusion of daylight in your Voron. Great when making photo’s of your prints, or want to see the colors how they will look in the outside world.
We use 4.000k natural white or 5.000k cool white CR80 72lm LEDs according to BOM.
Ideally used in a Voron V2 or VT with 350mm because these sticks are 373mm long.
It won’t fit smaller size printers!!
- 1x stick (multiple quantities with discount available)
- 2x angled 2 Pin JST XH2.54 male connector already soldered (per stick)
- 2x 2 Pin JST female connector (per stick)
- 10x terminal crimps JST XH2.54 (per stick)
- 4x M3x8 screw (per stick)
- 2x Tnut M3 (per stick)
- 2x heat inserts (per stick)
Author and credits: https://github.com/VoronDesign/Voron-Hardware/tree/master/Daylight
|Led Colors // Voron 3D Printer Model||Voron V0||Voron V2.4 or Trident 250mm and 300mm Bluid||Voron V2.4 or Trident 350mm Build only|
|White Color only||daylight on a Matchstick||Daylight on a stick||Daylight on a XXL size Stick|
|RGB||Rainbow on a matchstick||Disco on a stick||Disco on a XXL size Stick|