This MOD is a great help to achieve a consistent first layer!
We created an hardware kit for the Voron Switchwire with Servo include and everything you need to create 2 klicky probes because it’s always a good pratice to have a spare around!
- 2x Omron D2F-L microswitch without lever
- 4x M2x10mm self tapping screw
- 16x Magnets 6x3mm N35
- 2x M3x24 mm SHC Screws
- 3x 1m 24AWG cable to connect the servo
- 2x M5x10 BHCS
- 2x M5 T-Nut for 2020 extrusion
- 1x MG90s servo with arms and mounting screws included
- 2x M3x20 mm SHC Screws
- 8x threaded insert M3x5 mmx4 mm
Check the author JoSar page in here https://github.com/jlas1/Klicky-Probe/tree/main/Printers/Voron/Switchwire and spend a good 10 minutes reading everything.
No printed parts are included.