This MOD is a great help to achieve a consistent first layer!
We created an hardware kit with everything you need to create 2 probes because it’s always a good pratice to have a spare around!
- 2x Omron D2F-L microswitch without lever
- 4x M2x10mm self tapping screw
- 12x Magnets 6x3mm N35
- 2x 0,20 meter Original Helukabel Heluflon 24AWG cable (picture is smaller just for this purpose)
- 4x m3x8 screw
- 2x m3x10 screw
- 2x m3x20 screw
- 2x t-nut with spring ball 2020 m5
- 2x m5x10 screw
- 4x Heat inserts M3 5x4mm
We have two options available for sale:
- Klicky hardware (everything included in this listing description)
- Klicky hardware + printed parts + fully assembled (everything included in this listing description plus printed parts for 2 probes + 1 dock + 1 fixed mount and it’s fully assembled and ready to be used. All parts are printed in black color ABS+. We don’t use super glue but instead a heavy dutty glue that is much better and the magnets stick like hell meaning they won’t fall apart eventually or rarely)
Check the author JoSar page in here https://github.com/jlas1/Klicky-Probe/tree/main/Printers/Voron/v1.8_v2.4_Legacy_Trident and spend a good 10 minutes reading everything.