Designed and open-sourced by Timmit99, the Klipper Expander is typically used as a secondary MCU to supress your main controller board’s hardware limitations and allows you to connect more 4 acessories (fans, heaters, and other inputs/outputs) + 2 more thermistors + 1 RGB Led.
- STM32F042F6P6 MCU with internal oscilator
- SWD (Serial Wire Debug) header for easy debugging
- 4 3A Mosfet outputs
- 10A Fuse (Mosfets max is 12A = 4*3A)
- 2 Thermistor inputs
- 1 Level Shifted Neopixel output
- 1 GPIO header
- I2C Header with Pullup Resistors
- Micro USB cable with 1 meter
- 2x 2 pin JST-XH 2.54 connector
- 6x crimp terminal JST
Item already pre-flashed with klipper and ready to use!
As usual all the connectors and terminal crimps are included.
Author and documentation: https://github.com/VoronDesign/Voron-Hardware/blob/master/Klipper_Expander/Documentation/README.md