This Hotend is a combination between:
- the good old fashion, reliable and widely used V6 hotend
- bimetal heatbreak
- ceramic heater core CHC
- with Dragon mounting holes on the top
- high quality brass v6 nozzle
It’s a cheap hotend to use in a Voron V0.1 or a Prusa Mk3s or even as a backup for your Voron V2.4
It’s a direct replacement of a Dragon hotend.
Lab4450 V6 CHC Dragon Extruder includes the folowing components:
- Heat sink with dragon mouting holes on the top
- bi-metal heatbreak
- 4x m2.5×12 screws
- 1x 0.4mm high quality brass nozzle
- silicone sock
- 24v 60w ceramic heater core CHC
- ATC Semitec 104NT-4-R025H42G thermistor
- 120cm extensions cables for heater and thermistor
- GD900 thermal grease
- First, place a little bit of thermal grease on the bimetal heat break and the nozzle.
- Secondly, insert the heatbreak into the heastink. Securely tight it.
- Fully insert the nozzle to the Ceramic Heater Core. Now make a full turn of the nozzle backawards. The nozzle should distance 1mm form the heater core.
- Screw the CHC with nozzle into the heatbreak.
- Place the silicone sock.
- connect the extension cables if necessary