The Voron Leviathan V1.2 is collaboration between JNP and the team at LDO to create a controller board specific for the needs of Voron 3D printers.
- STM32F446 Microcontroller at 180Mhz clock speed.
- Reverse polarity protection for main power supply and HV Stepper supply input
- Superior stepper driver cooling (passive)
- Dedicated mounting space for a Raspberry Pi 3,4,5 or Zero 2W
- Dedicated power supply and uart port for Raspberry Pi
- 5x Integrated TMC2209 stepper drivers.
- 2x Integrated 48V rated TMC5160 stepper drivers.
- 4x Fan ports with flyback protection, 5V/24V selectable voltage, and tachometer inputs
- 4x Thermistor ports with 2k2 ohm pullup resistors.
- 1x Dedicated LED strip with flicker free dimming down to 1%.
- 1x Neopixel port.
- 1x Hotend power output up to 180W.
- 1x Hotbed power output up to 240W
- 1x Dedicated Z probe port with selectable voltage and integrated diode.
- 3x Endstop ports and a filament sensor port
Manual, Klipper Config and more information: https://github.com/MotorDynamicsLab/Leviathan